Friday, June 14, 2013

January

January is a super busy month for us! We've got Kylee's birthday on the 2nd, Brock's on the 24, and Dawson's on the 28th. Not to mention 5 other family members as well. I lost most of my pictures from these days. We didn't do much this year. Kylee had a little birthday party with Maggie Samuelson, Makena Burton, and Kenzie Everton. I took the girls to lunch at Nielson's, which is Ky's favorite restaurant:) Later they painted a picture on a canvas, made necklaces, and ate birthday cake! It was such a fun day! For Brock's birthday we went to Neilson's with his beloved Grandma Sherree....my kids are obsessed with Nielson's, not sure if it's the food or the quarter machines filled with goodies:) On Dawson's birthday we had dinner with my family and did cake and presents. I kind of slacked off this year, but the kids are so young so I doubt they will remember the year their mom did practically nothing for their birthdays:)






No comments: