Friday, June 14, 2013

Easter

Don't you know I've had diarrhea since Easters?! We are huge Nacho fans in this house!! I can't talk about Easter without quoting that movie:)

We did our traditional Easter dinner and egg hunt with Marks family a week early so everyone could be there. If you know my mother in law, you know that she goes all out. There is never a event where the kids don't get some kind of gift and where there isn't TONS of food. We usually go down to the park on these days and watch the kids ride their power wheels and watch the men fly their little airplanes haha. Silly boys. I'm grateful to have such amazing in laws that I love just like my own family.








We had Easter dinner with our good friends Jana and Jake Samuelson. Jana and I met back when I was a young 14 year old at a week long LDS week hike called Philmont. I was blessed to have her and her cute sister Kelli be in my group with my cousin Ellee. We carried 50 pounds on our back and came back mountain women:) Mark and Jana actually knew each other when they both were in college up in Utah before Mark and I knew each other. It's crazy how the world works. Mark and Jake have a total bromance going on. When we go out to dinner there are always 3 conversations going on, our kids talking back and forth, Jana and I, and Mark and Jake. It's so much fun to watch them together dream about being rich and how they can start a business together some day. Jana made a delicious ham, and when I say delicious I mean mouth watering. I literally ate ham fried rice for days. When I got to the end of my ham I went thru some serious with drawls. After dinner Jana made cream brulee (sp?) Home girl has some made kitchen skills.


No comments: