Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Spokane aka "The Hamptons"












One of the perks of getting married is gaining new friends. Mark has some amazing friends, and they all have fabulous wives. I literally cannot think of one of his friends that has a wife that I do not love and adore. We spent a few days with the Wrights and the Erbs at Kristin's dads amazing lake house in Spokane, Washington.  There were two houses, naturally:) The Dibble's live in one, where Kristin and Todd stayed, and the other house is just there for people like us:) We stayed there with the Wrights. I have never really been anywhere outside of Cali and Utah. This place was b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! I have never seen anything like it. The week was filled with yummy food, late nights, relaxing days, and way too much laughter! I would put this in my top 5 fav vacations. Hopefully it becomes a regular event:)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I don't know why I'm just seeing this post! But I agree, regular event is a must! You're the sweetest. :)