Friday, June 14, 2013

Farm Field Trip

Brock's preschool did a fun field trip to a local dairy farm out in Mesa. It was so much fun! My friends Jana and Kara have their daughters at the same preschool so we were able to make it a fun girlfriends day too:) We took a hay ride around the dairy farm and learned about the cows. We had any flavor of milk we wanted, and fresh homemade ice cream. It was seriously a blast! We just love Ms. Nicole and her spunky fun personality. I'm glad Brock will be with her 1 more year before he heads of to kindergarten.













3 comments:

Kristin said...

You Svancaras are my favorites. Look how cute Brock is with his fo-hawk and his chicken! I mean... It doesn't get any cuter than that.

Matt and Heather said...

How fun!!! Ah! is Brock holding a real chicken?! Those things scare the crap outta me, good for him! What a fun day :)

Adria said...

yes it is indeed a real chicken, or a rooster....:) I think it was a little "slow" though because what chicken lets a bunch of kids hold it? Exactly!