Friday, May 4, 2012

Could You Just Die?!

There are no words to describe the love I have for this little guy. His smile brings so much happiness into our home, and his laugh melts my heart.

I decided to trim the back of his hair because it was out-of-control. I didn't have the heart to just shave his precious red locks, so we just trimmed it with the clippers. I think it turned out pretty good:)




I feel so blessed and content in my life right now. I have such a wonderful supportive husband who holds down the fort at the house at night while I'm gone during my externship, and 3 healthy beautiful children! I have a hard time believing it could get any better than this:)

2 comments:

Summers Family said...

He is so cute Age!!! Mark IS pretty amazing! Guess what... I am coming to AZ in July!!!! I am staying at Elaine's for about a week, so we HAVE to meet up!!!

Katie said...

You are such an adorable, happy mom, and I age with every word you said! Every day with a new baby boy feels like Christmas.