Monday, October 28, 2013

It Was Bound To Happen

We had our first ER/Stitches scare this year with Brock. All three kids and Mark were on the bed wrestling around and Brock some how jumped off the bed and smacked his head on our night stand. It was the loudest bang I think I've ever heard! I looked over and just saw Mark holding Brocks head with blood gushing every where. Kylee was freaking out and screaming...haha this makes me laugh thinking about how freaked out she was. She is such a sweetheart but does not handle stressful situations very well:)  We threw all the kids in the car and drove next door to the hospital and were lucky enough to get right in. Brock was such a champ. He didn't cry at all. He just held my hand and squeezed it every once in a while. I've heard this will be our first of many ER trips! I'm really hoping we get a few years in before we have another scare like this again.



2 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't believe how big he is!! Ouch!!!

Cassie Forsgren said...

Yikes! Him and wake are twins now... for some reason the eyebrow area takes a lot of damage! Brock is such a stud!