Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Girls Night

I have the best husband. We have such a good relationship. I love that he lets me do what I want...haha that sounds bad but I think you'd agree it's nice to have your voice heard and your own decisions. One of the things that I love about us is how we hang out. We hang out together, we hang out separately, we hang out with our kids, and we hang out without our kids. Sometimes it's nice to just get out of the house and go be free for a while. I have so many amazing friends that I love and adore. Here are two of them. Constance and Kellifonia. I've known Connie since I was 13 and Kellee since I was 16. These two own a piece of my heart and know me better than I know myself sometimes. They are honest, loyal, trustworthy, and most importantly make me laugh constantly!!







No comments: