Monday, October 28, 2013

10 Year Baby

My 10 year graduation reunion happened a lot faster than I thought it would! I seriously cannot believe it has been 10 years since my last day of High School!! I went to a small Charter School in Mesa called Heritage Academy. There were 43 people in my graduating class!! Heritage was a place where there were no "cool kids" or "nerdy kids". Everyone had a name and more importantly had a friend. Very rarely would you see someone getting made fun of or bullied, if you did it got taken care of very quickly but other students watching. Everyone was friends. Everyone was nice. I absolutely loved every second of my high school experience. I'm pretty much still in contact with everyone I went to school with. Facebook and InstaGram have really helped with the people I don't really see or talk to very often. The reunion was small, but still a lot of fun. I will forever be thankful for Heritage and how it molded me and introduced me to my life long friends!









No comments: